5 Tips to Protect Me from Online Fraud

More Tips & Tricks Save Online: https://www.hackerslist.co/hire-instagram-hacker/

You may have heard of phishing attacks, and they’re not a figment of your imagination. A phishing website looks exactly like the real thing, but it’s really a scam designed to take your money. The scammers use these sites to get your personal information, like your date of birth or credit card number, and then use that data to open an account in your name. When you use your credit card on a phishing site, scammers get your information and use it to make purchases on your behalf. Then, when you try to log into your account to dispute the purchases and get your money back, you discover that your account has been frozen. The phishers have also started using “I want to protect myself from Internet fraud” as a way to get your sensitive data. They’ll pretend to be from a reputable company like Google or Facebook, and ask for your personal information so that they can protect you from scams and fraud. Do not give out your personal information to anyone you don’t know on the Internet, especially a stranger you don’t know well.